The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Adapting Photosonics mounts?

apicius9

Hi,

a while ago I had picked up one of these Tele-Xenars here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/QTY-2-Schneider...iewItemQQptZCamera_Lenses?hash=item19bb066d97

From what I understand, this comes in a Photosonics mount, and I have not found any info on adapters for that format. Has anybody ever heard about that?

The lens is in decent shape but not a collectors item, so while I would love to play with it, there is a limit to what I would be willing to invest into rebuilding the lens. But if anybody has a recommendation where this could be done (if there are no easy adapter solutions), I would also be happy to hear about that. I just like Schneider lenses, and while this will be a bit tough to focus at that length, I have heard good things about it and just want to play around a bit...

Thanks,

Stefan