The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pen 2 with 9-18

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
here's the 1st from the 9-18

9mm 6" from Rose

9mm

11mm

14mm

18mm

p.s. I'm a mod across the street, here, for some reason I can never get my images to full size...
feel free to edit my post....anyone...
shooter

Last edited by a moderator:

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
The lens is very small. It is about 1/3rd the size of the Lumix 7-14 and lighter by that much also. It focuses very fast on the Pen 1 & 2, no hunting whatsoever. It has the typical brilliant Oly color and contrast. Sharpness is wonderful and this lens will be on one of my bodies all the time....
If your near Philly, Pa...give me a shout and we can meet so you can try it out...
shooter

ggibson

Thanks for sharing. I'm considering trading my 7-14mm in for this lens. I love the small size.

Terry

I've edited your first post.
You've got most of it right.
1.Upload to the gallery - check
2.Copy the URL - check
3.Click on the little yellow mountain and sun icon and paste url in the dialogue box - the missing bit

Last edited:

DjordjeJ

Good to hear, that mzd 9-18 really focus fast, like Olympus said when promoting this lens. I am waiting for more samples form You.
One more question. Olympus said that it is better build than 14-42 lens. Is it true?

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Yes, better build. It works effortlessly.
I will post from the street on Sat and Sunday.
Can't wait to get there.....