The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

and news with G2?

shadzee

Has anyone tested the IQ of the G2 compared to GH1 yet? Is it now the king of the hill among the Panasonic models?

V

Vivek

Only now I see some prices for the G2 body in the EU.

599 Euros.

Looks promising.

Terry

I will be home later this evening. I've got a G2 there waiting for me. I don't have a G1 or GH1 in the house at this point. I do have a GF1 and E-P1 and can test side by side (although I easily and quickly get bored doing this!). I pretty
much have every lens as well.
If there are any special requests, let me know.

CPWarner

I will be home later this evening. I've got a G2 there waiting for me. I don't have a G1 or GH1 in the house at this point. I do have a GF1 and E-P1 and can test side by side (although I easily and quickly get bored doing this!). I pretty
much have every lens as well.
If there are any special requests, let me know.
How did you order one? I see pre-order only from panasonic and the places I usually order from are taking orders yet.

Terry

Ordered from Panasonic direct. They are shipping mine shipped last Wednesday. Amazon has it in stock and shipping.

M5-Guy

Here is the link to some G2 pics that I posted the other day. All but the last one are straight from the camera with no post processing (other than raw to jpeg and resizing for posting). Did not have another body to compare IQ with. These shot with the 14-42 kit lens.

The full size versions look pretty good to me.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=35451154
Very impressive indeed
Do you a link to full size file for download? You can of course, put your name on them 1st. Just thinking how they clean up in post. I bet really nice. :)

Redford01

How do I upload a full size jpeg. I tried (4.9 mb) and the file upload showed 500 kb.

Happy to do so if someone will walk me thorugh it.