The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C-mount adapters

RichA

Re: Two adapters, radically different prices

Hi Rich. Which seller gave you a m43 adapter for 7.99/- Cheapest I can find is 16/- on ebay. No one seems to have free shipping.
Mistake, and a fluke, I should have been charged shipping. I don't know why I wasn't. But still, $16.00 is a lot less than $38.00 plus shipping.

R

retnull

Just received the "SUPER THIN C mount Lens to Micro 4/3 adapter E-P1 GF1"
from Eday seller "henry-digital", it was $16 shipped to US. Working great. It's much thinner, lighter, and less visible than other adapters I've seen (I have the RJ model as well.)

zcream

Is the Super Thin Henry adapter a copy of the MS Optical ?

Also, Hudson, did you manage to use the Computar 50mm 1.3 with the MS Optical without machining ?

hot

Fujian 35mm + GH1

f = 2.8 ... for f = 1.7 it's too bright ... ISO100, t<1/4000 !

Last edited:

ggibson

Hot, are you able to get your Fujian lens to fit with that m4/3 adapter on your GH1? I have a Fujinon 35mm f1.7 lens, but the barrel of the lens is too wide to fit with that adapter. I've been considering picking up a thin-profile adapter to see if it will fit.

hot

Above adapter fits ... with 0.0000 mm distance free. But fits 1a for Fujian 25mm/1.4

For 35mm I use another adapter which fits fine

Some 3D pictures from today - with Fujian 35mm/1.7 and Lumix G1

ekoe

@zcream... "Is the Super Thin Henry adapter a copy of the MS Optical ?"

-No. But the Super Thin Henry-digital adapter is actually one of my favorites, alongside HawksFactory's (Hawk Peng's) C5-type adapter. The MS Optical has an inner ring that can be adjusted (rotated) to achieve upright focus indication.

Here's a review I wrote of a few adapters (including the MS Optical and HawksFactory C5) with observations: http://www.flickr.com/groups/c-mount_/discuss/72157625124961615/