The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic was clever

RichA

They coloured the skin of the G2 more like the underneath body colour than the G1's so when it starts peeling, people are less likely to notice.

V

Vivek

I have been looking for matching colored lenses, mics, flash (have they sold any?!), straps, accessories- even a body cap...

RichA

I have been looking for matching colored lenses, mics, flash (have they sold any?!), straps, accessories- even a body cap...
You'd think it would be a pretty good secondary source of income for them, maybe not as lucrative as lenses. I even had a G1 hat made. :)

V

Vivek

I do not recall if Pana made various colored camera bags.:confused:

Rich, You are giving away too many ideas...Pana might surprise everyone by offering various skins for the cams so that along with the touch screen, it would be close to an i-Pod experience.;)

RichA

I do not recall if Pana made various colored camera bags.:confused:

Rich, You are giving away too many ideas...Pana might surprise everyone by offering various skins for the cams so that along with the touch screen, it would be close to an i-Pod experience.;)
I'd like two things: Pentax to redo the rainbow KX so that instead of different coloured panels, they just mixed the colours into a swirled slurry, then cast the body parts, and I'd like the chameleon colour they put on cars a few years back to be put on the G2!! :)