The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 7-14: First Outing

RonSmith

Thanks to Robert (Monza), I got my new 7-14 on Friday, and got out yesterday to play with it a bit. This lens is just amazing. I discovered that you really have to think more about composition to avoid distortion at 7mm, but I'm looking forward to seeing what else can be done with it. I'm going to northern Michigan next weekend and already have some ideas.

RonSmith

These look good. Agree about needing to think but it is well rewarded if you do.
Thanks Terry. I have to think in my day job, but this lens should produce some amazing images if carefully composed. It was your photos taken with the 7-14 months ago that convinced me that I had to have one.

iiiNelson

Agreed that these are good shots. This is the next lens for me for sure. I've been delaying it for far too long...