The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New compact micro 4/3!!!

pellicle

Working video at that level is a totally different thing from a one person field news reporter with a handycam and a mike. ... :)
not to mention the guys bunching around those Arriflex mechanical cine things where focus pulling used to be done with gaffer taping off markers on the lens barrel

V

Vivek

I'll bite. What's the reason there's a metal stripe on the hand grip? Does it close some sort of contact when it's held? Is it a heat sink?
Dragos, When I find some spare time on my hand I will explain.;) I will urge you and others to make a call to Pana to find out why.

* Besides that Mr. Hudson is indulging with my request and doing tests with his G2 to counter check a few things (see: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17590).

jonoslack

Dear Jono and Godfrey,

why is it that looking at your Avatars makes me smile ... :rolleyes:

:ROTFL:
Take care.
:)

I must say, I'm not sure what you're construing from my avatar . . .
perhaps I'd better not think about it too hard!

Hi Bart - since you're there please can I take the opportunity of wishing you . . . . . . .

VERY GOOD LUCK
(I'm afraid you might need it).

Knorp

:)
Hi Bart - since you're there please can I take the opportunity of wishing you . . . . . . .

VERY GOOD LUCK
(I'm afraid you might need it).
No need for that, I'm sure we'll land safely at Schiphol tonight
:cry:

All the best.

jonoslack

i still trying to figure out if i should hand out the weapons or start taking them away...
I guess that depends on what sort of weapons they might be . . . . as far as I can see on this sort of forum anyone who uses them simply hands bigger ones to their targets.

p.s. in case you were wondering the orange good luck for Bart was very heartfelt - still is . . . they're going to have to try harder though

Last edited:

Brian Mosley

I can remember when GetDPI was like this...

these days...

Quit the :argue: and :deadhorse: and :banghead:

Be :cool: :)

Cheers

Brian