The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PanaLeica 45 2.8 head and shoulder shots

clay stewart

I was curious what the bokeh looked like wide open with head and shoulder shots, with this lens. I know the macro shots have some decent bokeh, but you don't see many head and shoulder portraits. Does anyone have any shot at 2.8?

Thanks Clay.:)

B

bahamot

I was curious what the bokeh looked like wide open with head and shoulder shots, with this lens. I know the macro shots have some decent bokeh, but you don't see many head and shoulder portraits. Does anyone have any shot at 2.8?

Thanks Clay.:)
Not exactly head and shoulder but perhaps closed enough ..

my flickr

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I like it. I definitely have to contact my panaleica-gearwhoredom.com-crack-dealer and order one ;)

Amin

I haven't used mine a whole lot for this purpose, but here's one I took the day I got the lens: