The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can you use Micro 4/3 lenses on Oly E-30?

rrobinson54

I have most of the Micro lenses and would like to buy an Oly E-30, if the Micro lenses can be used on the E-30. Do you need an adapter to use Micro lenses on the E-30?

Thanks,

Rick

kweide

No, that is not possible. But the other way around. You can use FT lenses via Adapter on Olympus m43 Systems incl. AF ( its slow but it works )

rrobinson54

Darn! I was hoping to buy an Oly E-30 and use my Micro lenses. I love the Art Filters on my EPL-1 and was hoping to get the E-30 (which has Art Filters).

Does anyone know if Oly will come out with a Panasonic-like (G1) version with Art Filters?

kweide

Wait a few days. Photokina is ante portas in Germany and we all assume that Oly will surprise us .....