The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Horses

seakayaker

Rawfa, beautiful shots!

Love the first shot for the detail and the brown & black color tones. The second for the composition of the horse and the bird with the colors and lovely bokeh.
. . . . . and love the third shot for the detail of the horses hair, the reflection in the eye, and the soft blur bokeh.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

ggibson

Very nice. I like the colors. What lenses are you using for the shot of the eye and the telephoto above it?

Jonas

I liked to look at these images. Probably thanks to the light and the bright colors. My favourite is No4.

(Maybe a line feed between the image links to make the images separated from each other.)

/Jonas

Rawfa

Thanks everybody. The shot of the eye and the one above it were both taken with a pentax 50mm f1.4