The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steve Huff Review of G2

Diane B

I just read the review and it does wonder me that he loves, LOVES the G2 but didn't go for the G1 altho' he did admit to being caught by the EP1 styling initially. I'm glad people like the G2 but can't find a good reason to move from my G1 to the G2. Maybe the G3. I have 720 video on the GF1 when I occasionally use it. The thing I liked best about the review is that he's so enthusiastic about m4/3 and that lots of people will read it and consider m4/3---and that brings more people to it and, hopefully, puts a bit of pressure on the mfgs to improve and add more lenses.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I prefer the g2 finder over the g1. So carry a g1 and an ir converted gf1 in the spare crannies in my MF kit.
The articulating lcd and fingertouch operation are pretty nice and handy for those awkward angles.
-bob