The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More fun with GF-1 IR

Diane B

Very nice--as always Uwe. I know you got Terry's GF1 conversion. I surely was tempted and you're doing well by it.

Diane

Terry

I see it went to a good home! Glad you are enjoying it. That was my hardest piece of kit to let go.

ustein

Contributing Editor
I see it went to a good home! Glad you are enjoying it. That was my hardest piece of kit to let go.
Terry got me a RAW shot of this mission when she started using the camera and it look really good.

I think it has a really good home. I am quite excited.

B

boyzo

Uwe I believe the Mission Juan Bautista location was used in the Alfred Hitchcock movie "Vertigo" (although the actual internal bell tower scenes was a set)
Great shot btw so to the Power plant image :thumbup:

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Uwe I believe the Mission Juan Bautista location was used in the Alfred Hitchcock movie "Vertigo"

Yes, also the tower was different then (the new tower is from the 70th). The court scene was in the 2nd floor of the Plaza Hall.

The last GetDPI meeting started at the new "Vertigo" coffee shop.

B

boyzo

>Uwe I believe the Mission Juan Bautista location was used in the Alfred Hitchcock movie "Vertigo"

Yes, also the tower was different then (the new tower is from the 70th). The court scene was in the 2nd floor of the Plaza Hall.

The last GetDPI meeting started at the new "Vertigo" coffee shop.
Thankyou UWE for that info, your work is wonderful :)

ustein

Contributing Editor
I like the rendering of green (very bright) with IR. Digital IR does not show the glow which is welcome too.