The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GF1 and the 14-45

It's been a bit of a dry spell for me and photography lately so I took an extended lunch break today and ventured into Deep Ellum.. think night clubs, counter culture, Tattoo Parlors, spiked hair, etc.... and I stumbled upon a mural I had never seen before along with an old garage door which probably has not been opened in years. Both shots with the Panasonic GF1 & 14-45mm lens. I sure hope the GF2 has a hires built in EVF as the LCD was almost totally useless today.

Last edited:

seakayaker

Jim, it was your review and photos that put me over the top with my decision to buy the GF1. I am hoping that the GF2 incorporates the best parts of the GH2, keeps the quality build (look and feel) of the GF1, with a quality EVF, and somehow keeps it compact shape!

http://boxedlight.com/gf1/index.htm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)