The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Do you Pinhole?

pellicle

John

cute

yes, I like pinhole, but I prefer the look of pinhole on larger formats ... 4/3 is too small. 120 roll film is about the smallest I like to go

jminor

Well, I've pre-ordered one and will post some images so you can see how they look.
John

Godfrey

It may not be like larger format pinhole, but I like the samples they posted.
I'll be interested to see what you get with it.

Has anyone used one of the Lensbaby Composers with the zone plate 'lens' fitted on mFT? I'd like to see some results with that setup too.

M

monkeyking

Hoping to receive my pre-ordered Wanderlust pinhole in my Xmas stocking.

kwalsh

I made an optimally sized pin-hole for ~50mm focal length on 35mm film some years back and gave it a try. On such a small format I wasn't thrilled with the results and it'd be twice as bad on m43 so I'm not inclined to try it. Always meant to do it on my 4x5 but never got around to it...

Ken