The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic china leaks the GF2

Erik_A

From www.43rumors.com

http://www.43rumors.com/panasonic-china-leaks-the-gf2/

The chinese text says (google translation):

“Hot models, as the successor GF1, GF2 reduced by about 19% of the volume and about 7% to reduce the weight of the world’s most compact interchangeable lens body. Has a small advantage in the portable at the same time, GF2 also has a 12 million pixel Live MOS sensor, and provide full support for the resolution of 1920 x 1080 HD, shooting 60i (NTSC) or 50i (PAL) in the AVCHD format images. Bounce institutions while the new built-in flash, but also to avoid the flash and interchangeable lenses for short distance between the vignetting effect caused. Panasonic characteristics of the “My Colors Mode” and 46 million pixel 3-inch LCD, the photographer can better stimulate the creative inspiration, and bring a very good shooting and playback viewing experience.”

m3photo

Re: LCD

... and 46 million pixel 3-inch LCD, the photographer can better stimulate the creative inspiration, and bring a very good shooting and playback viewing experience.”
Very stimulating indeed. I'd prefer the sensor itself to be 46 million pixels though :D