The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New to the forum

sea-gull

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Just bought myself a GF1 and found the forum a few weeks ago and must say it's a great place. Really nice pics and tips that are shared makes it a great place.
And a little question, do anyone know of a good store in SF that carries equipment like lenses and maybe EVF for a GF1 since i'm heading there on a vacation soon.
Thanks again.

Sea-gull

Godfrey

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Just bought myself a GF1 and found the forum a few weeks ago and must say it's a great place. Really nice pics and tips that are shared makes it a great place.
And a little question, do anyone know of a good store in SF that carries equipment like lenses and maybe EVF for a GF1 since i'm heading there on a vacation soon.
Not in SF but about forty miles south in Palo Alto: Keeble & Shuchat Photography. They carry the full line of Panasonic Micro-FourThirds cameras and generally have a good stock of lenses and accessories.

http://www.kspphoto.com/

Easy to get there by CalTrain from SF if you don't have a car: there's a station right down the street from the store.

Note: i'm not affiliated with Keeble & Shuchat in any way, I'm just a customer there. But they're good folks. ;-)

seakayaker

Thanks again.

Sea-gull
Welcome to the forum!

You will have lots of fun with the GF1!

Here are some of the Lens you can use with the GF1 and samples of the output: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26672618@N03/sets/

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)