The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New to Forum

J

Jim Frazer

Hi,

I just joined and am looking forward to participating here. I'm an advanced amateur photographer and shoot Olympus 4/3. I see a few familiar "faces" from some 4/3 forums I visit. Below is a photo of a tall ship I took in September. I used Silver Efex Pro to process the end result.

J

Jim Frazer

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, I was on a boat. We were at Presque Isle Park, near Erie, PA. Our camera club got together with the Erie Camera Club and rented the boat for the afternoon. Other than the wind being quite cold, it was a good day. The angry clouds made for some interesting shots. Used my E-30 with the 70-300mm lens. I enjoy making monochrome and black and white prints.

Last edited:

seakayaker

Hi,

I just joined and am looking forward to participating here. I'm an advanced amateur photographer and shoot Olympus 4/3. I see a few familiar "faces" from some 4/3 forums I visit. Below is a photo of a tall ship I took in September. I used Silver Efex Pro to process the end result.

That is a wonderful photograph Jim! Love the tall ship and the B&W with the stormy day works great, nice capture.

Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing your future contributions.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)