The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Panasonic 100-300

Knorp

Wow Mark, you're killing me with that damselfly !
Super shot :thumbup:

Kind regards.

biglouis

Mark

That Damselfly shot is amazing - and your pigeon shot made me "lmao"; pigeons are the bane of my life in our garden and they too have taken to bathing in our bird bath.

LouisB

mark1000

Wow Mark, you're killing me with that damselfly !
Super shot :thumbup:

Kind regards.
Mark

That Damselfly shot is amazing - and your pigeon shot made me "lmao"; pigeons are the bane of my life in our garden and they too have taken to bathing in our bird bath.

LouisB
Thanks guys, i was amazed to get that shot, the fly was on a Hosta leaf that was blowing in the wind, i had several misses before getting that shot.

Mark.

Knorp

All wonderful shots, Ron.
Mark's butterfly is lovely, but the first price goes to your Mrs Cardinal doing "sideways" (actually she's scratching her neck).
Now that's what I call "Fun with Panasonic 100-300" :thumbs:

All the very best.

Sapphie

Guys

I am pretty much in awe of most of the shots in this thread. Fantastic stuff. What percentage of these have been shot hand held?

Lee

ecsh

+1. And wasn't initial reviews of this lens crappy? Alot of very nice shots here, and the Lion is outstanding.
Joe

biglouis

+1. And wasn't initial reviews of this lens crappy? Alot of very nice shots here, and the Lion is outstanding.
Joe
Not sure if that was the case. I think combining it with the GH-2 makes a big difference.

LouisB

mark1000

Caught this UK Robin on a gate post singing his heart out, then he spotted me in the car sneaking a shot :D

GH2 and 100-300

Mark.

mark1000

Spotted this lovely little plant and got a great surprise.

Shot the last two with ETC S mode @ 1400mm EFL, EXIF intact.

Mark.