The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Aki-Asahi back online with ordering.

dryrock

FYI. Aki-Asahi went back online for ordering the leatherette kits for the E-P1/E-P2 cameras. Placed an order earlier for a couple of sets plus a set for an OM-1 that needs to be recovered.

No connection, just thought that more than a few people have probably been waiting like me to place an order.

An elf :thumbup: told me I might be getting an E-P2 for Christmas, so I wanted to get the leatherette on order. Had some on my E-P1 for more than a year now and it's holding up great. They had shut down the ordering for quite some time.

Hope it's not a problem I posted a link, if so, please delete the link. It's easy enough to google.

mediumcool

FYI. Aki-Asahi went back online for ordering the leatherette kits for the E-P1/E-P2 cameras. Placed an order earlier for a couple of sets plus a set for an OM-1 that needs to be recovered.
Thanks for the link: ordered a leather case and leatherette for my new *white* GF1; should look quite spiffy!