The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-5 no L1 old but not out ....Roses [3img]

B

boyzo

Oly 50/f2 RAW LR3
Easy to use on the L1 .. control dial adjusts aperture while shutter dial in A
A pity Pany did not continue this body with upgraded sensor very solid body only downside is Dim OVF compared to say the E-5 (A body this just made for this lens)
Great lenses Zuiko, sometimes not acknowledged compared to all the big boys .................:p

Godfrey

Yes indeed ... It would have been nice to see an L2 from Panasonic incorporating all the latest sensor tech and some more refinement on the viewfinder. Or a Lumix G-L using the same body design (only thinner), an EVF, with Micro-FourThirds mount and supplied adapter for FourThirds SLR.

The L1 is still a fine performer. Olympus and Panasonic/Leica SLR lenses are terrific.

B

boyzo

I think I may get the E-5 the Oly glass is just so good
L1 12-60SWD amazing lens

on the E-P2

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Folks,

some of me who followed my back and forth on the E5 may call me crazy, but I always come back to the point that I want to get an E5. My brain tells me NO as it only has 12MP and I was burned with the E3, but I do see so many great results from the E5 (not only in this forum) that I am still in consideration mode. If bought one I would go same time for the 2/14-35 and 2/35-100 as my main lenses.

Any comments or suggestions?