The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the m43 Voigtlaender 25mm f/0.95 lens

Terry

Welcome to the forum. I moved your post to this thread where the Nokton is already being discussed.

Jonas

Hi 好傻好天真
(Any suggestion for what we can call you using the common English alphabet? If nothing else just a way to pronounce 好傻好天真?)

Thank you for the images.

I eBayed my copy of the CV25 earlier this week. My old eyes wish for calm and soft bokeh. Your images show to me one has to take a close look at the background when using the CV25 wide open (and sometimes at f/1.4 and f/2 as well). Even gentle highlights will show a certain degree of coma (if that's the right word) and highlights get etchy. This is not right or wrong in my opinion, just the way it is.

Are you happy with the bokeh and other aspects of the lens?

regards,

Jonas

B

Bigeyes

Dear Jonas,

好傻好天真
= Super Naive
[as I am so fresh as well less knowledge in Photograph]

seakayaker

好傻好天真, welcome to the forum!

Love your shots and the bokeh! Outstanding!

. . . . . keep 'em coming . . . . .

Jonas

好傻好天真;282580 said:
好傻好天真
= Super Naive
[as I am so fresh as well less knowledge in Photograph]
Hi... SN

I had a look at your gallery and the travel images. I don't think you are super naive. There were some interesting images (and you have been to a couple of countries I still haven't visited).

Welcome to the forum,

Jonas

S

savageclimbing

My Voigtlander just arrived in the mail yesterday! Here are my first shots.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Amazing shots everyone, it makes me wonder why there is a number of Nokton haters on DPR :confused:
On DPR, there are a number of haters that will target any product that is not a Canon full frame camera or L-series lens. I suspect the majority of the haters drive Chevrolet or Toyota, eat Big Mac or Kentucky Fried Chicken Substance (KFCS) and mostly drink Coke. If you look inside their brains, you will find that it consists of the same chemicals that make Big Mac and KFCS resemble food.