The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A high-end micro 4/3rds?

Tim

but I don't doubt for a second that 4/3 sensors in 2-3 years will surpass the FF sensors of today.
If this is the case I see plenty of room sales wise for a HQ mFT camera body. Something akin in size to my old OM4 would be ideal - come to think of it thats about the size of a GF1 with an integrated OVF or EVF.

Of course this has been asked for before :deadhorse:

I like the DOF/sensor size ratio with mFT a bit better than APS-C. It leaves a bit more lattitude for hyperfocal effect, and hence a few more keepers.

deckitout

A higher end body will usually mean a slightly better feature set and easier to navigate and make changes. I am hopeful that olympus will produce a pro/semi pro spec body, but we need the lenses, I would be interested to see how big any faster zooms will be ( M4/312/60 2.8/4) because if they are to big if kind of defeats the object of the system