The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Project: Everybody look to the cam!

Diane B

Well its that guy on the left (most of the time) LOL. I love the first with the three watching her finger and "lefty" ignoring it.

Diane

Tesselator

A dog whistle works well for stuff like this!

But I have to say the best Dog pics I see are where there's no eye-contact with the camera. It lends them a regale dignity deserving of the species. :)

Bust and close-up shots are sometimes different tho.

So... I think so too... Not a failure.

DonParrot

Thanks everybody! Good to read thsat you like them.

@Diane B: Well spotted. Indee, the other three usually are truly disiplined modesl. But as soon as 'Lefty' joins - who is called Dirty Harriet, by the way - they all lose it completey and do anything but ating as we wish them to do.

@Tesselator: Right you are. that's why I like this series so much.

biglouis

I really like this set. The content is lovely and I also like the control of focus isolating the subjects from the foreground and background. Had to take a peek at the EXIF to see what camera and lens. Well done!