The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Well the 4/3, impressive system

kweide

Uff, what beautiful macros. I feel the urgent need to invest some money in that Raynox lenses....

N

nzmacro

Hi

I think you're about the first one to get it (or at least vocalise it). Loved the RT too (still have my 630's with E focusing screens)

:)
:) I started off with the Canon FTB, so followed the Pellicle idea as well since at that time I was shooting on a microscope and the idea of not worrying about a moving mirror appealed. From there I went to the Canon EF (Gorgeous camera and still have it), then onto the A1's and finally the T90. So yep, I hear ya :)

This has turned into one interesting thread and I've learnt a lot about the 4/3, so a huge thanks to all.

Danny.

pellicle

:) I started off with the Canon FTB,
the Pellix was always something I admired but could not afford or justify :) I started on OM-1 as my first SLR and mirror lockup was more common back then. I never understood why they didn't incorporate it in electronic cameras from day 1 ... its so easy to do

:)

S

sagarmatha

Well I started with a Konica Autoreflex T3 back in 1975 :)
After some years I went for both OM-2 and OM-4. I had some interest in macro also
back then so I bought the telescopic auto-tube.

N

nzmacro

Hmm, theres a few of us oldies in here huh :) :). Well its a pleasure to meet you folks and like I said, I learn something new everyday and that includes here. This forum has been a great find and thanks all :)

Danny.