The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lens comparable to Panasonic 20mm? Needed quickly!

D

dennisgibson

I'm not having much luck finding a Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 at a reasonable price (for that lens) so I'm wondering if someone could suggest a comparable lens? Something small with a fast aperture. I'd like to pick up something this week, my 6 year old daughter is in my sister in laws wedding on Saturday and I don't want to lug my Nikon crap to the wedding to take pics with. I also don't want to appear as an "uncle bob":)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis

pellicle

... a Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 at a reasonable price (for that lens) so I'm wondering if someone could suggest a comparable lens? ... I also don't want to appear as an "uncle bob":)
I'd perhaps look for the Olympus 17 f2.8 ... the stop or so difference won't really show much in the images ... :)