The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Manual G3

Diane B

I may be obtuse, but just how do you download the pdf? I had that same link from another forum and saw that it was a paid site. This time I fiddled with it awhile and was able to set up a "free" account but still am unable to download the manual without paying--or so it seems.

I bought a brown kit today from Kenmore Camera in Seattle, WA area. They appear to be the only one with stock on the shelves and "in stock" on their web page. I understand they even had a Panasonic rep or two in store today. They have (had) all colors, body only and 14-42, 45-200 combo in black only. Mine is charged, boxed and will be shipped Monday morning so should have it sometime next week. Cancelled a preorder of black body only. The brown just "called" to me LOL.

Diane

photoSmart42

I may be obtuse, but just how do you download the pdf? I had that same link from another forum and saw that it was a paid site. This time I fiddled with it awhile and was able to set up a "free" account but still am unable to download the manual without paying--or so it seems.
Did you click on 'Free Download' by chance? It makes you wait a while before you can download it, but it works.

Diane B

I may be having problems because I'm on my Ipad. i don't have a "free download" button. I'm going to try on main computer and just drop it into Dropbox to transfer to Ipad where I have pdf manuals for all my cameras.

Edit: Ah, thanks for telling me about free download button. Can't see it in any browser on Ipad so dled from main computer, stuck in Dropbox and its now on Ipad. Since mine is on its way--well, shipped Monday, I'll be ahead of the game since I suspect I need to read it with changes since G1 and Gf1.

Diane

Last edited:

photoSmart42

I may be having problems because I'm on my Ipad. i don't have a "free download" button. I'm going to try on main computer and just drop it into Dropbox to transfer to Ipad where I have pdf manuals for all my cameras.

Edit: Ah, thanks for telling me about free download button. Can't see it in any browser on Ipad so dled from main computer, stuck in Dropbox and its now on Ipad. Since mine is on its way--well, shipped Monday, I'll be ahead of the game since I suspect I need to read it with changes since G1 and Gf1.

Diane
That would explain it. It's probably some Flash/AIR application on the website that doesn't run on the Apple devices.