The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mft Leica M adapter

I use the pany adapter - they're a lot cheaper now than when they first came out - I think you can find one for ~$130. Still pricey but very high quality.

ggibson

+1 for the Panasonic adapter. Super-high quality, nice solid metal feel, and lenses snap in with zero wiggle. I figured I'd go with the more expensive adapter to match the price of Leica lenses. :D

henningw

I have two of them; one from jinfinance on ebay, the other the Panasonic one. By now I've seen pretty well all of them, and the Panasonic one is without a doubt the best made, with Novoflex and Cosina close behind. The many less expensive ones generally work, but allow wiggling, are too stiff, have sharp edges or something. But almost all do work. A couple of them don't allow focus to infinity, so that excludes those. The ones that allow focussing past infinity are fine with any lenses that don't have floating elements, but might possibly show a very slight degredation of quality with the couple of floating element Leica lenses.

Henning