The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Life can be so hard for short people...

RonSmith

Unfortunately I don't know what the fkarwee tribe is. Could you please explain?
They were legendary for their extremely poor sense of direction and were frequently lost. Their very name became idiomatic for one who is hopelessly lost.

Hence the expression, "Where the fkarwee?"

DonParrot

part of the fkarwee tribe?
They were legendary for their extremely poor sense of direction and were frequently lost. Their very name became idiomatic for one who is hopelessly lost.

Ahh, thanks. Being German, I neither heard the expression nor of the tribe, to date.
Another day I will be going to bed wiser than I was when I woke up.

pellicle

Ahh, thanks. Being German, I neither heard the expression nor of the tribe, to date.
Another day I will be going to bed wiser than I was when I woke up.
happy to be involved with filling in the gaps of knowledge with the really important things in life :)

:salute:

pellicle

thanks for this most succinct and allegorial description. I had forgotten to check if there was a :wtf: in responce to that (or just simply an assertion that I was :loco:)

PS https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17300478893&v=wall