The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GF3 Owners

clay stewart

I was wondering about using the GF3 in Aperture Priority mode, without the click dial, from previous models. I owned the Samsung NX100 for a short time and found that I was constantly bumping the mode dial and switching apertures, without knowing. Is this a problem with the GF3, which seems to have the same set up? Thanks Clay:)

Terry

Well,
I have one sitting here....BUT it is for sale. I bought a kit with the 14-42x lens and am splitting the kit and selling the body as unused. I don't want to turn it on and test it out and have to change my sale.

I don't really need a body that small and will have both m4/3 and NEX and I'm trying to keep the "body count" at a reasonable level. :D

clay stewart

Hi Terry. I don't know if I want one yet, until I find out about the mode dial sensitivity, when in Aperture Priority mode. I may end up getting a GF2, as I held one for the first time at a Best Buy store the other day and was amazed how small it was.

Anyway, what do you think of the X kit zoom?

Terry

I just got the kit after dark on Friday and yesterday I was busy all day. Will go out shooting a little later this afternoon and will post some samples at that time.