The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Have you lost a lens ?

Terry

Found in San Francisco. If you are missing your 20mm lens, send me a PM. If you can verify the details, you can get your lens back.

Last edited:
T

techie

Hi Terry, I knew you were the right person for this. Glad I met you.

I didn't mention this in our conversation, but it was laid out like an offering on its bag with a sprig of iceplant around it. It looked more abandoned than lost.

I've posted on the local Craigslist, and with luck it might get back to its original owner.

But you might just end up having to keep it. Hope you're up to the burden!

Cheers
David

Tullio

Hi Terry, if now one claims it, how about you play good Samaritan for the second time and sell it for 1/2 of its price (if you already have one of those, of course!!!)...I'd be very interested and I live in the Bay Area. Just a thought :)

bensonga

I was hoping you had found the box of Pentax 645 lenses I've misplaced. Darn. They gotta be here somewhere. The 120 macro is a great lens, but I'd like to try the others again too. :eek:

Gary

Terry

Yes, I got the lens last night and thought I would post on line first as going to the police with it last night was not optimal.