The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic GX1 sample images

A

Arie Intveld

Given how much I enjoy using my 2 GF1 camera bodies, I just had to try out the new GX1. I've had the camera for a week and here are a few sample images:

GX1- ISO1600

GX1-ISO3200

GX1- ISO160 (mild Dragan effect)

GX1- ISO160

GX1-ISO160

GX1-ISO160

GX1-ISO160

GX1-ISO160 (300 effect)

I find the GX1 a worthy successor to the GF1 so I have no remorse about picking one up.

A

Arie Intveld

Those are nice shots. What lens/lenses were you using?
Thanks. Yes, I am well pleased with the evolutionary improvements which the GX1 offers. The first image was with the 20/1.7 (first image I made with the GX1) and the rest are with the 25/1.4.

gfspencer

Thanks. Yes, I am well pleased with the evolutionary improvements which the GX1 offers. The first image was with the 20/1.7 (first image I made with the GX1) and the rest are with the 25/1.4.
Now I'm excited! Right now I have a GF-1 with a 25/1.4. I have a GX-1 and a viewfinder on the way (due in on Tuesday). :thumbup:

I think my main camera kit - for some time to come - will be the GX-1 with the 25/1.4.