The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

OMD RAWs available

photoSmart42

I tried the olympus viewer 2 and they wouldn't open for me. I'll try again.

EDIT: I tried Olympus Master 2 and it didn't work. Since I don't have an Olympus camera I can't use the viewer... =/. RAW Therapee works fine, bu it's way slow.

Riley

might be better if you didnt post the images
Ian (the photographer) from FTU was over at DPR the other day complaining about that

might be better if you didnt post the images
Ian (the photographer) from FTU was over at DPR the other day complaining about that
I read "You can download the camera JPEG; just click on the thumbnail of your choice to display the JPEG image in your browser or right-click and select download target image. Please note that these images are copyrighted and are for personal evaluation only. They must not be copied and/or posted to third party websites."

this is not "camera JPEG" - this is a screenshot illustrating an application performing a raw conversion, am I missing something ?

raist3d

… rppv.jpg[/IMG]
On a quick look this looks good ISO performance. Looking at the shutter speed though- 1/640 @ f2.0, ISO 3200. That's hardly the kind of low light performance we are looking for situation wise. That's actually quite a bit of light.

Would love to see 1/30th, F2.8, ISO 3200.

Most cameras do high ISO performance better than one would think, in good light conditions.

- Raist

Riley

they had 1/15th f/3.5 ISO6400 in those french samples that were removed
and you didnt seem to think that was low light enough either

Riley

you are asking me what I think
I think there a difference between 'fair use' as the legal internet term
and the honourable thing to do, if someone clearly asks something of you, and you are aware of that.

he is of course the photographer
its sad people expect to get currency out of sites like his
and disrespect them 'because they can'

Last edited: