The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 for £95 on eBay

rparmar

I was monitoring the price of the Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5, which has been pretty low lately, when one seller decreased their listed price significantly. nomohideo2005 have it for US $138.88 + 10 shipping. That's £95 in total. Unbelievable!

I have never bought from them, so don't know if it's all a scam. But with 100% feedback over 700 sales I doubt it and have placed my own order. I was tempted to be a capitalist and buy up a whole whack of lenses for resale. But instead... be my guest!

**New Panasonic 14mm F2.5 Lumix G Lens for M4/3 BLACK *** Japan Made *** (0885170023529) | eBay

V

Vivek

The prices have plummeted everywhere. This is a mystery to me. Still the fixed focus toy stereo lens is about the same price or even more the the 14/2.5.

I paid $320 or so for my sample?

The Leica fans have a point, I guess. :LOL:

iau

I'm only guessing here, but the 14mm has been sold very cheap with GF3's. In December/January you paid less for the GF3 w/14mm and old 14-42mm, than the 14mm separately, and I see they are still selling the GF3 with just the 14mm for less than the 14mm separately.