The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic G3 LCD Problem

L

lesley12

I bought a Panasonic G3 from one of the members on here but now the rear LCD is not displaying anything! I tried pressing the LCD / EVF button but the LCD still remains black!

Been in the menu but not sure what to do. Everything is working ok except for the black LCD!!

Anyone else had issues with that?

I rang Panasonic and they said it is a known issue. Apparently the G3 is still under warranty but i cant claim on that.

Any help appreciated.

Riley

press the 'Display' button on the back of the camera until the display mode you want appears

Diane B

You brought this up on Dpreview and it was understood that there was a legal battle and ite gone way beyond anyone helping you. Best if this thread is ignored because the other was very nasty.

RichA

I bought a Panasonic G3 from one of the members on here but now the rear LCD is not displaying anything! I tried pressing the LCD / EVF button but the LCD still remains black!

Been in the menu but not sure what to do. Everything is working ok except for the black LCD!!

Anyone else had issues with that?

I rang Panasonic and they said it is a known issue. Apparently the G3 is still under warranty but i cant claim on that.

Any help appreciated.
I don't suppose Panasonic has any reference to this problem on their website? If they do have a known issue, they should let people know.