The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

jonoslack

Shots from a lazy day (it really feels like summer!).

ISO 3200 Leica 60mm macro elmarit

Leica 60mm macro elmarit

Panasonic 100-300 (straightened but uncropped)

Leica 60mm macro elmarit

Leica 60mm macro elmarit

Olympus 14-150

Panasonic 12-35

Olympus 14-150

Olympus 14-150

Olympus 14-150

Diane B

Jono

I just felt I need to say how much I enjoy your shots of ordinary life, objects, people. Of course you already know that because I've said it over the years in different ways:D. Emma's kitchen, the friends and family, the surrounding farmland and the winding lanes, big single oak, beautiful skies. Thanks for sharing.

Diane

Mike Woods

Mike, you keep amazing me !
What a wonderful set of great shots :clap:

But you can tell me: they're staged, right ?
;)

All the best.
Bart et al, thank you for your comments. No not staged, although that one does contain my other half who I managed to catch at the right time. That was my favourite too. One of those rare occasions when I immediately know I've got the shot, almost before I took it.

She doesn't like it of course - thinks I should not have concentrated the focus on the pretty girl in the picture :rolleyes:

All the best

Mike

Annna T

I love that third one, the deep blacks and high contrast the two rectangles framing the two heads wearing the two pairs of spectacles. And the real woman like mirroring the advertising younger trendy figure.

this is really a keeper;

Three from today, kit lens:

Mike

DHart

Yeah... Jono, that deer image really rocks!

And Mike, that dueling sunglasses image is pretty cool.

kweide

Sweet death
of a wonderful rose

Olympus E-M5 + Zuiko 12-50, noNR
ISO200 @ f6, 1/100 second, 43 mm focal length​