The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Carl,

Thanks. She likes the second, as do her sister and daughter. Her husband strongly prefers the first. (Never mind that the focus is on the back eye in the first pic. And I thought the OM-D had a sophisticated AF system! I have it set for "nearest eye". :ROTFL:

--Matt

Rich M

Nautical bits from a yacht moorage on Lake Union.

E-M5; 75mm f/1.8; 8x ND; 4000s @ f/2; ISO 200
Matt.......I keep coming back to this one.......not quite Gordian, but very nice.

I see you used a 8X ND filter.......I need to get a 58mm one. Any suggestions?

R

scho

My old green park office window motif again - this time with a pink floral accent. OMD with Contax G 45mm f/2 Planar.

m_driscoll

A bit of everything from the last few days.

E-M5; 75mm f/1.8;1/160s @ f/2; ISO 200

E-M5; 75mm f/1.8;1/640s @ f/2; ISO 200

E-M5; 75mm f/1.8;1/160s @ f/2; ISO 200

E-M5; 75mm f/1.8;1/320s @ f/1.8; -1/3 EV; ISO 200

E-M5; 75mm f/1.8;1/320s @ f/1.8; -1/3 EV; ISO 200

E-M5; 75mm f/1.8;1/60s @ f/1.8; -1/3 EV; ISO 800

E-M5; 75mm f/1.8;1/250s @ f/1.8; -1/3 EV; ISO 800

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

m_driscoll

superb shots Matt, my kind of subject. The detail and colour are spot on
Love the nautical bits Matt . . . but I'm sulking a little as I'd like that 75mm as well! (but I already have a 75 f2 which works perfectly well on the OMD).
all the best
Matt.......I keep coming back to this one.......not quite Gordian, but very nice.
I see you used a 8X ND filter.......I need to get a 58mm one. Any suggestions?
R
Gentlemen: Thanks! :D
Jono: Once you hold it in your hand, you'll get it...and, your 75mm F/2 doesn't autofocus. :D
Rich: I always end up with B+W filters.

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll