The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

kevinparis

Excellent Kevin
Did the guy in the third shot down get you - he sure looks dangerous . . .
thank god i was shooting the 75mm.... it gave me a bit of a head start on my running away....actually I was shooting frm the hip thank goodness for the quiet OMD shutter

:)

K

f6cvalkyrie

Thanks, Jono !

I think some Nikkor glass of my collection is still missing in the list :eek:
In film times, I used a couple of Nikon bodies, and I still have an FM and an FE somewhere in a cupboard ...

Also I plead guilty of looking at the specifications of the newest D600 more than is good for me, but :cussing::cussing::cussing: my wife :cussing::cussing::cussing:

And I keep telling myself that all that glass is better on the OMD because of the IBIS ...

CU
Rafael

Peter Klein

A few more from the last couple of weeks.

"Good morning"

Good morning by peter.a.klein (Boulanger-Croissant), on Flickr

"Chasing Rainbows"

Chasing rainbows by peter.a.klein (Boulanger-Croissant), on Flickr

"I want"

I want by peter.a.klein (Boulanger-Croissant), on Flickr

"Tilly with her rug and ball"

Tilly with her rug and ball by peter.a.klein (Boulanger-Croissant), on Flickr

"Zigzag"

Zigzag by peter.a.klein (Boulanger-Croissant), on Flickr

OM-D with 20/1.7, 45/1.8 and Panny 14-54 zoom.
--Peter

jonoslack

thank god i was shooting the 75mm.... it gave me a bit of a head start on my running away....actually I was shooting frm the hip thank goodness for the quiet OMD shutter

:)

K
I think you were in great danger . . . he looks like he saw you, but I can imagine you could run faster (he seems to have three breasts, and I'm sure that must be a disadvantage!).

RavenMad

That's lovely - the 12-50 really does come up with the goods doesn't it.
Thanks Jono. Yeah, you really can't ask much more from such a lens as that. Sure, it'd be great if it was a bit sharper and a bit faster but, for what it is, it's so versatile. I really like shooting with it.