The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

jonoslack

Mike - I was just going to do a +2 on your last picture with the cape and the little girl. Then you come up with this.
I just love your street stuff - not really a genre that often grabs my imagination . We've just been looking at your Zenfolio street portfolio every one brings up a smile or a grimace - really excellent. Seeing it all is one thing . . . . it all happening around you is quite another!

Happy New Year!

pgmj

I haven't spammed you with any sepia winter shots lately, so here are a couple to make up for lost time... Visited my hometown in northern Sweden during Christmas, and it was indeed quite snowy and cold. Around -20 C mostly. All with Pana 20 wide open or at f/1.8. I tend to use shutter priority with auto-ISO and +1 exposure when trying to get the most out of the IBIS with stationary subjects, and for some reason the camera often chooses f/1.8 rather than 1.7.

Snowy Christmas Eve Walk by pgmj, on Flickr

_C230047 by pgmj, on Flickr

_C230053 by pgmj, on Flickr

_C230056 by pgmj, on Flickr

_C230064 by pgmj, on Flickr

_C230065 by pgmj, on Flickr

_C230068 by pgmj, on Flickr

Last edited:

jonoslack

That's fantastic Ario - as is the Duck shot.
Nothing compares with Mike's purple umberella though!
Apologies for not contributing enough . . .it's a bit busy right now!