The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Mike Woods

Many congrats Maggie....looking good!

Here's one with the kit lens (just to prove I'm not limited to street stuff :)):

Mike

jonoslack

Hi Maggie
so glad you've jumped on board - I hope you're having fun.
(it doesn't look like Scooter approves though!)
all the best

Maggie O

Hi Maggie
so glad you've jumped on board - I hope you're having fun.
(it doesn't look like Scooter approves though!)
all the best
Thanks, Jono! I am having a blast with this gem of a camera and I'm still in the figuring stuff out phase, no less.

les

I shoot what's at hand and that's my cats...

Trying out the Zuiko 45/1.8 and more with the 12/2:

Cute - Jackson has that 'I don't believe what I'm seeing look'. Ours also has that expression in her repertoire - must be a speciality of the breed.

jonoslack

Love the Squirrels Maggie - I really like the self portrait too - looks like you're having fun!

Mike - the Knife and Fork guy is absolutely priceless - excellent

Dekany - welcome! that's a lovely shot, and another nail in the coffin of my resistance to that macro lens!

All the best

Maggie O

Thanks, Jono! I am well pleased with my initial results with the E-M5, especially with the Nikkor 105 and am really looking forward to getting out and about with the Oly once the weather here is something less than awful.