The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Maggie O

A neighbor’s chimney caught fire and the LFD responded. No one appeared to be injured. I got to exercise my reporter’s chops and I think I did OK.

The Chimney Comes Down, January 19, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Fire in the Chimney, January 19, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Managing the Fight, January 19, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

House Fire, January 19, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Joining the Fight, January 19, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Firefighter, January 19, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Hydrant, January 19, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

All shot with the LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25/F1.4.

Kind of fitting, as I used an OM-2 at one of the papers I worked at.

monk

All beings have the Buddha-nature. This huntsman spider was seeking refuge, I believe. Of course I would like to believe that. OMD and the M.Zuiko 60mm.

Maggie O

Maggie, you did yourself proud! The Pana-Leica did just fine for a night shoot.
Thanks!

I was mightily impressed by the combo of the OM-D and the Pana-Leica, though there were about ten frames where it couldn't find focus. But I've got the camera set up for quick manual focus, and was able to correct quickly when needed.

wuffstuff

Roxy.

This is the dog that enabled the start of our business - wuffstuff.com. We have a lot to thank her for.

OMD with Pan 100-300.

f6cvalkyrie

it's cold enough to kill a penguin in Belgium these days, so here's an icy shot from the garden

E-M5 with Micro-Nikkor 200/4 + TC300, on tripod

C U,
Rafael

emr

Damn, I have the exact same camera and lens. Now I need to get a cat, the every photographer's object for testing and presenting new gear?

Maggie O