The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Peter Klein

Maggie O

Hi Bart,

I used to be allergic to cats, but I seem to have built up a tolerance, so everyone is happy in the house now!

kweide

Paint with Light, The Livetime feature

Last weekend i had the wonderful chance to join a workshop with Olympus on Zingst. It was a very special event. One of the kind you will never forget.
Beside the fact, that the weather condition was very very special, cold cold cold, lots of snow, icy streets, i saw a beautiful landscape, met fantastic people and joined
an exciting workshop with Klaus Bossemeyer. Painting with light. Livetime / LiveBulb, Man, thats a cool feature. See one example

Olympus E-M5 + M.Zuiko 60 mm Macro,noNR
ISO400 @ f4, 30 seconds, 60 mm faocal length, Livetime activated​

Last edited:

f6cvalkyrie

The little hawfinch is still visiting us in the garden :D:D
Here, he's (or she's ??) preparing to fly away after breakfast

E-M5 with Nikkor IF-ED 300/2.8

C U
Rafael

RavenMad

I got given a bunch of Pentax lenses recently one of which is a Sigma 600mm mirror lens and decided to couple it with a 2x converter and take my first moon shot (of course). Effective focal length = 2400mm @f16. The OOC image was very soft so I boosted clarity/contrast in LR4 - results are ok. At that focal length, one thing I learned is that the moon moves a lot faster than you think!