The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

marlof

The last week I returned from a trip to South Africa and Swaziland. Photography was challenging, esp. when sitting in a vehicle with jumpy kids. But everybody had fun, and I still managed to take some pictures of the different aspects of the tour.

culture

Voortrekker monument by Marlof Bregonje, on Flickr

people

having fun by Marlof Bregonje, on Flickr

landscape

Morning flight by Marlof Bregonje, on Flickr

animals

Thick skin by Marlof Bregonje, on Flickr

All with EM5, first with 12, second with 45, third and fourth with 75-300 II.

Last edited:

FlypenFly

Reprocessed a few images with LR5.

14-45mm on the patek, 50mm F2 olympus 4/3rds on the Zenith, 60mm f2.8 olympus mft on the bee.

The Patek shots were done inside a loud bar with an off camera flash. The zenith shots were done in a watch show with 60 meter ceilings. I had to use a flash modifier so you can see some flash burn.

Jae Yoon 006 Copyright 2012.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Jae Yoon 001 Copyright 2013.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Jae Yoon 001 Copyright 2012.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Jae Yoon 006 Copyright 2012.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Jae Yoon 007 Copyright 2012.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Jae Yoon 009 Copyright 2012.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Mike Woods

Recently returned from a couple of weeks in Poland, so lots of new stuff to share!

First up, two images from a Auschwitz, both with the kit lens; the first a 'traditional' shot from Birkenau, the second a surreal experience of watching people queuing to enter the gas chamber....

Mike

Craftysnapper

A recent one (yesterday) of my Granddaughter Chelsea.

Natural indoor light, E-M5, M.45mm F1.8 1/125 s f/2 ISO 200 Raw Processed in LR5

Last edited:

jonoslack

A couple of random shots from the last day or so - all with the 12-50 kit lens:

overgrown

hollyhock

Matty at six months