The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

scho

A favorite tree climb for kids visiting the park. An easy climb on an old willow that gently bends out over the lake. Great shady perch to relax and overlook the lake. M5II+40-150 Pro.

scho

Stopped at my favorite winery on Cayuga Lake for a taste on the way back from a mothers day lunch with my wife.

E-M5II + 12-40

jonoslack

Lovely pictures here . . I've been aways shooting black and white.
These were taken this morning with my E-M5ii shortly to be joined by Emma's teeny E-M10, which is due to arrive between 4 and 5 this afternoon.

all with the 12-40 f2.8 Zuiko - the snap focus is so great for this kind of shot.

2 o'clock

cornish sunshine

got the snuffles

scott kirkpatrick

Re: something a little different -- autograph collecting

I had an opportunity to browse the members' sign-in book at the Royal Society in London, and saw signatures like that of

The book begins in the reign of Charles II, if I got it right

and shortly includes Isaac Newton, who was president of the RS for almost 30 years

Royals contribute their own pages

The cohort who were introduced to the RS at the end of WW II includes many still famous scientists. I noticed Alan Turing's signature:

The occasion was a special treat for the speakers at a workshop held at the Royal Society. We produced quite a scrum of cameras, just typical autograph hounds

scott

All my shots, E-M5 ii, with 12/2.0 at 4.0. Atrocious lighting.