The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Brian Mosley

A trip to Lincoln today, had a chance to see inside the incredible Lincoln Cathedral. Well worth a visit!

The E-P5 + 12mm f2 served well...

Kind regards

Brian

dhsimmonds

Nice images Brian. I visited Lincoln Cathedral a few years ago and quite agree it is a great building and location on the hill. I remember seeing it many years ago as an air cadet whilst spending some time at RAF Scampton and my lasting memory was of "Lincoln Green" and it's setting still reminds me of it. :thumbup:

ripcurl1169M

Taughannock Falls in the process of thawing out. The huge ice dome has not completely disintegrated yet and it is about 100 ft high. Shot in HR mode with the E-M5II and 75mm f/1.8. Click image for a 50% reduction of the original.

Hell Frozen Over
Very beautiful shot!

raist3d

A trip to Lincoln today, had a chance to see inside the incredible Lincoln Cathedral. Well worth a visit!

The E-P5 + 12mm f2 served well...
One day I have to go to Europe and go to places like this. It's eerie to me. So "ancient" if you will respective to where I come in the time line.

- Ricardo

Brian Mosley

One day I have to go to Europe and go to places like this. It's eerie to me. So "ancient" if you will respective to where I come in the time line.

- Ricardo
It's so easy to focus on making a living that we sometimes forget to live! Yes, do make a plan - the sense of awe, to see the scale and wonder of these sites can't really be conveyed in a few photos.

Kind regards

Brian

Knorp

Not much sun while I was out, rather cloudy and gloomy ...

PS as there's not much fun to be had here, I'm thinking of abandoning this thread as soon as my Sony arrives ... :p