The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Maggie O

There's some blood spilled, but for the most part they co-exist pretty well together. I reckon that by the time she's grown up they'll be fast friends.

Knorp

Lightning storm in the Swiss Alps. The canicule brought some spectacular storm last summer. This one was shot in August. Hopefully I haven't already shown it .

Can't remember seeing this before, but even if you already posted this it still is some spectacular sight, Annna.
Great capture !

Kind regards.

Annna T

Can't remember seeing this before, but even if you already posted this it still is some spectacular sight, Annna.
Great capture !

Kind regards.
Thank you for your kind words Bart.

Oops.. Wrong forum.. I just digged in the original files to check the settings I had used and discovered that I took it with the A7r. I was sure it was shot with the E-M5 because a few days later I broke the shutter of the A7r and remained without it for the rest of the month.

Knorp

Thank you for your kind words Bart.

Oops.. Wrong forum.. I just digged in the original files to check the settings I had used and discovered that I took it with the A7r. I was sure it was shot with the E-M5 because a few days later I broke the shutter of the A7r and remained without it for the rest of the month.
Let's pretend it's not allowed talking about the equipment and that only the content matters ... wouldn't that be great ?

Annna T

Let's pretend it's not allowed talking about the equipment and that only the content matters ... wouldn't that be great ?
That's the problem with GetDPI : the "fun with" threads are the most interesting, but when people change their camera brand, they disappear.. And then some forums like this one are deserted.

The PAW thread could bring everyone together.. But it isn't as frequented as the A7 threads.

marlof

I'm having tons of fun with the Olympus Pen E-P1 at the moment (doing a PAD with one camera, one lens at another site, for which I got this set out of retirement). I can't be bothered by looking for a Pen thread, so just don't post them on GetDPI. It reminds me that I'm not a big fan of gear specific forums.