The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kenko Tokina 300mm F6.3 mirror lens

V

Vivek

I will probably buy one if they bring out an E mount version for the NEX cameras. The MTFs are awesome for a mirror lens.:thumbup:

I have a small 250/5.6 mirror lens in T mount. Very low contrast like most of the mirror lenses.

Kenko's would turn out to be the one of the best mirror lenses ever, it looks like.

R

redsnapper

I am eager to see some real world samples of the Tokina 300 to see if it actually delivers as promised.

A

Allan Ostling

How do you think it compares with the Olympus 75-300 and Panasonic 100-300 lens?
It doesn't compare, since it doesn't autofocus. If it did I'd be interested, since it is 3/4ths of the weight of the M.Zuiko 75-300mm. But for birds in flight (which is what I hope to do with the OM-D) manual focus will not be effective.

Last edited: