The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Schneider-Kreuznach14mm-F2-0 m4/3ds

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
It's expensive, but it's nicely positioned between the Zuiko 12mm and the Voigtlander 17.5mm. For some, it may replace both, which makes the price easier to live with.

The name also have a nice, snobbish sound to it. Kind of takes the edge of the silly "Lumix" text on my Panasonic (Sounds like the name of a light bulb, and most people seems to have an aunt or a grandchild who owns a Lumix which takes the most fantastic photos. Orsomething.).

pophoto

The name also have a nice, snobbish sound to it. Kind of takes the edge of the silly "Lumix" text on my Panasonic (Sounds like the name of a light bulb, and most people seems to have an aunt or a grandchild who owns a Lumix which takes the most fantastic photos. Orsomething.).
LOL, so true, it made me laugh.

biglouis

I wish the lens said 'Leica' on it. The one thing I'll say about Leica's product management is that they are never averse to allowing someone else take their market (like Zeiss lens on mobile phones). We have the 45/2.8 and the 25/1.4, what is missing is the obvious 18/2 (I'll even take 2.8). Still if S-K are clever enough to fill in the market for high quality optics, like CV, then good luck to them. I'm not holding my breath until Leica realise it is too late.

Louis