The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

$48 for a rubber eyecup? Kidding, right??

V

Vivek

This relative prices are only becoming true in case of the Kenko extension rings. Instead of the advertised initial (ridiculous) prices, the real prices appear to be lower than that of the corresponding rings for DSLRs.

With small (original brand) accessories like the eye cup, lens shade, grip and such, the prices are still quite high.

hot

My Maserati (1.800.000 $) wants fuel for some cents. Where I can buy more expensive ... for prices of Champagner?

PS: I use for my > 1.000$ NEX7 polfilters, most expensive $ 5.99 ... others $ 4.99 ... best quality.
Crazy people think for expensive equipment they need expensive accessoires.

pikme

yes, kidding

The 'official' US price is more like $18.95 (B&H, Adorama, etc.), but the catch is no one has it yet.

So I guess it isn't kidding if you need one right away.