The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GH2 video up there with the biggest boys

jonoslack

Thanks for the link David
I think the same thing is true for stills cameras (except for very very big prints). Yesterday Looking at the guys at Latitude with their Nikon 200-400 on their D3s, and wondering how much better the IQ for the local rags were going to be than with the 100-300 on the OMD. (not, mind you, that I had the 100-300 with me).

Last edited:

DavidL

Local Rags don't pay, well me anyway:(, so the investment in all that gear would never pay off. They have accepted stuff off my mobile phone and asked for a set of shots taken on my LX3. I only used to supply them with stuff to try and keep them sweet and publish a local cause I'm supporting.
Buckfasteigh Community Forum Couple of snaps off a lowly 16-45 f4 pentax on the page. It does the job.
David

ErikTande

It helps when they had the 176 mb/s AVCHD-Intra hack on it. I have that loaded on my GH2, it looks AMAZING.