The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which bag for the OM D

cjlacz

I just bought the Thinktank Retrospective 7. It's probably a little big for what you want, but I like it a lot and would recommend it. The 5 would probably work, but more lens stacking. I like the fact I can use this bag without having to juggle lenses, especially with accessories in it. The weak point of the 5 is no iPad slot. With the ability to attach lens/flash cases or something to hold a water bottle to end it makes these bags a little more flexible.

You might look at the Lowepro Event Messenger bags. Few pockets, but seemed reasonably good and well priced. I can't say the same for the Event Pro which made Thinktank look like a bargain.